Sirius XM Radio, Inc. (New York, NY)
Director, Automotive Digital Marketing
October 2011 – Present
Lead B2B and B2C digital marketing activities from strategy through execution for automotive team.
Responsible for developing and executing on digital marketing strategy, including websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, videos, and kiosks, expanding online presence to increase engagement and awareness.
Developed and launched a nationwide e-Learning program to train automotive dealer staff on the features and benefits of SiriusXM. Successfully certified ~5,000 dealers within 6 months of site launch, a huge success for reaching an audience with limited participation incentives.
Led responsive redesign of the SiriusXM Automotive Dealer Portal website, resulting in a 450% increase in monthly pageviews and 20% reduction in bounce rate, key markers for dealer engagement and education.
Oversee B2B email strategy to reach over 20,000 subscribers, including planning, targeting, creative development, legal compliance, deployment, segmentation, reporting and optimization.
Guided the integration of branded content into 20+ B2C automotive partner websites, apps, kiosks, and dealer portals to increase awareness and conversion.
Initiated and launched a digital kiosk pilot test in 10 dealerships to reach new car buyers and improve brand awareness early in the customer lifecycle.
Produced over 100 co-branded videos to promote audio and data services and support new product launches.
Hired, trained, and manage direct report.
Collaborated with cross-functional teams from brand, engineering, operations, conversion marketing, CRM, product, and legal to ensure all stakeholder needs and expectations were met.
Identified and evaluated vendors, negotiated contracts, and oversaw long-term partnerships.
Served as central digital marketing expert for automotive marketing and regional field teams.
Developed and managed annual department budget against strategic goals and objectives.
Volunteered to co-lead company’s Women’s Affinity Group. Created monthly newsletter, planned events, and spearheaded the Dress for Success clothing drive, resulting in over 30 boxes of donations across 5 locations.
Persistent Cookie LLC (Chicago, IL, and New York, NY)
Independent Contractor & Business Owner
January 2004 – October 2011
Recruited by Claire's Stores VP of Marketing to lead digital marketing team and expand family of sites after retailer's former agency ceased operations.
- Developed and executed digital marketing strategies and drove all aspects of custom web development for Claires.com and Icing.com with an annual budget of $400,000.
- Expanded brand globally and established European web presence by creating unique micro-sites for 9 individual countries.
- Built and led 10-member cross-functional team of freelance designers, developers, and copywriters, and managed daily operations.
- Directed store locator transition from MapQuest to Google Maps, a business-critical function for improving search results.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education (Burr Ridge, IL)
Senior Project Manager
March 2002 – December 2003
- Produced ~20 college textbooks with related student learning aids annually.
- Led cross-functional teams of editors, proofreaders, designers, and vendors.
- Generated new revenue streams for mature product by developing customized course materials for University of Phoenix.
Red Rover Digital (R. R. Donnelley & Sons) (Downers Grove, IL)
Digital Project Manager
September 2000 – February 2002
- Successfully managed $500,000+ custom web development projects for publishing and retail industry clients.
- Steered activities of 8-10 team members to deliver projects within strict budget and time constraints.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements, developed functional specifications, defined user experience, and prepared documentation.
Areas of Expertise
Team building & leadership
B2B and B2C marketing
Digital Marketing Circuit, Intro to UX,
Google Analytics Bootcamp
New York, NY
University of Wisconsin,
B. A., cum laude, Organizational Communication and English
Eau Claire, WI
Microsoft Visio and Project
Adobe Creative Suite
WordPress, Drupal, Squarespace